The Sprint IIx is the fastest automated bed frame component machine on the market today. The automatic block hopper and accumulation station ensure fast and accurate assembly with 6 second machine cycle times. Production capabilities allow for a 50% reduction in labor (on average) and a 1 year ROI (on average).
• Produce foundation beams with max height of 9"
• Produce foundation beams with min. height of 5"
• Manually loaded, Auto stapled in specified locations
• Includes 5 mounted staple tools ("Bostich")
• Manual start and stop controls
• Operator touch screen to enter & adjust staple locations
• Block Hopper & Out-feed Accumulation Included
• 9" (RH) Fixture Tooling Kit Standard
• Center Beam Spacers for 1x3 Top Rail & 1x2 Bottom Rail Included
• 480V System
• "B&R" Programmable Logic Controller
• "B&R" 10" Color Touch Screen Operator Interface Unit