FAQs on Machine Pricing will be updated as they arise
We’ve made some upgrades to our website! Here are some exciting new features we'd like to highlight:
- The Viking University- Once you've signed up for the Viking Portal, you'll have complimentary access to our vault of maintenance and training videos. We will continue to expand the topics in the library, but decided it would be best to get it in your hands and receive feedback as we go! Visit "Troubleshooting" in your Dashboard to check it out.
- Additional Pallet Equipment Parts- We've expanded the parts section of our website to include our complete product line; Including pre-1995 machines. Viking machinery lasts for decades and we will do everything possible to support Viking Machines in the field.
- Turbo 606 Parts - Turbo 606 parts have now been added to the Viking Parts Store.
- Reorder Button- Your recently ordered parts will now appear in your reorder page for quick access. Simply enter the quantity of each part you would like to reorder, check the box to include it and click "Add to Cart"
- Quick Order - Know your part numbers? Hit the 'Quick Order' button to quickly type them in and add to them to your cart. You'll still be able to see photos and descriptions of the parts to confirm your selection.
- Tracking Numbers- Once your order has processed in our system, you will now receive a confirmation email with information to track your shipment
As with any new technology, there are always improvements to be made. Since we launched the new VikingEng.com we've listened to feedback and worked to improve the features and functionality. To our customers, we appreciate your patience in our pursuit to better meet your needs.
Welcome to the new and improved Viking Website!
We've updated our website navigation, part's store, added a Customer Portal and more! We hope that this new website will be a useful tool for you, our customer, as the wood fastening industry takes steps into the future. Viking will be a trusted partner in this process, leading the way with an emphasis on quality, innovation and service.
You can now browse and purchase parts online in our New Parts Store! Simply contact Viking to set up your account and you'll be able to quickly and easily browse parts, make your selections and check out all from your computer or mobile device. Our new parts store mirrors our machine manuals to make as easy as possible to find what you're looking for.
Another new addition is the Customer Portal. Here you can view your Viking Machines, real time production data (On your Turbo 606), your order history and more!